The Boeing 737 MAX 8 features an all-new engine and cutting-edge dual-feather winglets that reduce drag and fuel consumption compared with the conventional winglets on 737-800 aircraft.
The 737 MAX 8 uses a new noise-reducing engine that is 10 decibels quieter than the ICAO noise limit, ensuring a quieter trip.
More reliable narrow-body aircraft
The 737 MAX 8 can take off just 15 minutes after the engine is started, reducing the likelihood of delays.
More comfortable seating
- Industry-leading, ergonomically designed slimline seating provides extra legroom without sacrificing comfort.
- iPad holder for in-flight entertainment.
- All-in-one magazine holder for extra legroom.
- Powerful 2.1A USB power supply for charging portable devices.
All-new cabin design
- New red and gray design
Revamped cabin with the background color of the curtains and walls changed from red to light gray while retaining the same design, for a refreshed, comfortable and relaxed cabin interior.
- Stylish Boeing Sky Interior
Ultra-spacious cabin with larger, inset overhead baggage compartments and colored LED lighting.