1. Hainan Airlines provides transit services for passengers holding Hainan Airlines-operated connecting tickets.
(1) Hainan Airlines-operated connecting tickets refer to two or more connecting flights, all operated by Hainan Airlines, with the connecting flights under the same booking reference and issued as a single ticket. In cases where there are too many segments to be written on a single ticket, additional tickets may be issued, but the ticket numbers will be continuous, and these tickets are considered as a single transportation contract.
(2) International connecting flights operated by Hainan Airlines include domestic-to-international, international-to-domestic, and international-to-international flights.
(3) Domestic connecting flights operated by Hainan Airlines refer to the Haitian Unlimited product offered by HNA Group, including domestic-to-domestic connecting flights across 11 member airlines and domestic-to-domestic connecting flights on the same airline.
2. If you have completed through check-in procedures, please ensure you keep your boarding passes for connecting flights and your passenger coupon for excess baggage tickets. If you are holding paper tickets, you will need to present the valid flight coupon for your onward connecting flight to the staff at the transit station. If you cannot provide the required flight coupon, the transit station will handle it in accordance with Hainan Airlines' regulations regarding lost tickets.
3. Hainan Airlines' domestic transit hub airports include Beijing Capital, Chengdu Tianfu, Chongqing, Changsha, Guangzhou, Jinan, Kunming, Nanchang, Shenzhen, Shijiazhuang, Urumqi, Wuhan, Xi'an, and Zhengzhou.
4. If you choose to take Hainan Airlines' international connecting flights, your checked baggage will be tagged with an "International Transit Baggage" label. Please check your luggage for the presence of the transit label when checking it in, so that your baggage can be prioritized for retrieval.
5. If you choose to take Hainan Airlines' international connecting flights, after arriving at the transit station, please contact the transit service staff to confirm whether you need to retrieve your checked baggage for customs inspection. Hainan Airlines Baggage Transport Warm Tips: please click the following website for more details
6. If the preceding segment of your connecting flight is delayed for various reasons, resulting in a tight connection time (please check the minimum connection time for each airport under the respective transit station information), please follow the advice of the ground service staff at the originating station and perform flight changes or cancellations at the originating station.
7. If the preceding segment of your flight is delayed due to reasons attributable to Hainan Airlines, and you continue on that flight and arrive at the transit station. During meal times (local time 07:00-09:00, 11:00-13:00, 17:00-19:00), complimentary meals will be provided.
Warm Tips: From 00:00 on April 6, 2017, Beijing Capital International Airport will fully implement CAAC Order No. 76 [Civil Aviation Security Inspection Rules (Order No. 76 of the Ministry of Transport of 2016)]. For international transit passengers, if you purchase unopened duty-free items with a liquid volume exceeding 100ML, they must be checked as baggage and cannot be carried in your hand luggage or taken through security.