Rules of Interline Airlines on Checked Baggage
Passengers flying to further destinations via Seattle or Chicago with American Airlines (AA) or Frontier Airlines (F9) connecting flights are entitled to the same designated free baggage allowance as other Hainan Airlines flights in America.
Notes: If you are accidentally charged by ground services of Frontier Airlines, please call the Frontier Airlines Customer hotline at +1-800-432-1359, or login on Frontier Airlines' Official Website to apply for a complete refund of the baggage fees.
Passengers flying to further destinations via Seattle or Chicago with Virgin America (VX) connecting flights are entitled to the same designated free baggage allowance as other Hainan Airlines flights in America.
Notes: All baggage should be labeled with the passengers' full names, addresses, and phone numbers.
A. Virgin America Cabin Baggage Limitations
1. Virgin America will enforce its own cabin baggage limitations: One bag measuring no more than 50 inches (length x width x height), plus one personal item (purse, briefcase, computer bag, etc).
2. Virgin America's cabin baggage limitations may be more restrictive than interline partners' limitations, as Virgin America must comply with TSA and FAA regulations. These regulations restrict the baggage to one bag plus one personal item.
B. Virgin America Other Baggage Policies
1. Virgin America will not accept any pets or animals in the cabin or as checked baggage for its interline guests.
2. All baggage are subject to screening.
3. All baggage must adhere to Virgin America's hazardous materials policies. Virgin America may refuse carriage.
4. Virgin America will not accept loaded or unloaded firearms for its interline guests.