To meet your travel needs, Hainan Airlines is constantly upgrading and improving the through-check-in service. There is no need to pick up luggage when transiting on multiple routes to bring you more a comfortable travel life. If you take the following Hainan Airlines-operated flights, you can enjoy the through-check-in service:
Transit via Beijing
- 1. Depart from Guangzhou/Shenzhen/ Haikou/ Chengdu Tianfu/ Shanghai Hongqiao, transit to Moscow via Beijing Capital.
- 2. Depart from Moscow, transit to Sanya/ Haikou/ Changsha/ Hangzhou via Beijing Capital.
Transit via Haikou
- Depart from Shanghai Hongqiao/Taiyuan to Hong Kong via Haikou.
Transit via Changsha
- Depart from Beijing /Haikou to London via Changsha.
Transit via Shenzhen
- 1. Depart from Beijing /Taiyuan, transit to Phnom Penh via Shenzhen.
- 2. Depart from Beijing /Haikou/Chengdu/Taiiyuan, transit to Paris via Shenzhen.
- 1. Hainan Airlines through connecting flight list Please click here to view. If you have any questions, please obtain the latest through-check-in service information through Hainan Airlines 24-hour booking service hotline +86-898-95339.
- 2. You need to hold a connecting flight ticket without overnight transfer. Overnight transit means arriving at the transfer station between 00:00 and 04:30 on the same day and connecting to a flight with departure time after 04:30 on the same day.
- 3. Please do not place items prohibited by Chinese customs in your checked baggage, including soil, vegetables and fruits, flowers and seedlings, grain and seeds, meat and meat products, aquatic products, eggs and milk and other products, bird's nest, animal specimens and hides and bone horns, etc. If you have items to declare, please try to put them in your hand luggage. With regard to the provisions of the Chinese Customs on articles prohibited and allowed to enter but need to be declared. Please click here to view. If the customs require you to be present at the inspection site, the on-line service may be interrupted with a risk of missing the onward flight.
- 4. Please do not place items prohibited by the Chinese civil aviation security regulations in your checked baggage, including lighters, matches, lithium batteries, rechargeable batteries, double-flyer potions, imitation bullet products, control knives, and various dangerous goods. With regard to the list of prohibited consignments under Chinese civil aviation regulations. Please click here to view. If security requires you to be present at the inspection site, you may be subject to interruption of through-trip service and risk missing your onward flight.
- 5. When checking in your baggage, please read the "Passenger Check-In Baggage Waiver Form" presented by the check-in agent and fill in your name, passport number, and cell phone number in print type. We recommend that you keep your cell phone on for contact during your transit.
- 6. It is recommended that you use disposable luggage locking device to lock your luggage. If you lock your luggage with your lock, Hainan Airlines may break the locking device to cooperate with the inspection when your luggage is checked by customs or security check while you cannot be contacted in time.
- 7. In the event of flight delays, insufficient transit time due to temporary adjustments, equipment failure, etc., the through-check-in service may be temporarily interrupted. Please pick up your luggage and re-check-in for your flight and check-in procedures according to the airport staff's instructions.
- 8. We are currently unable to provide through-check-in service for some special passengers.