Hainan Airlines and Alaska Airlines Cooperate to Provide Elite Members with Reciprocal Benefits
On March 30, 2016, Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Club and Alaska Airlines launched a Frequent Flyer Program to provide elite members with reciprocal lounge privileges. Fortune Wings Platinum and Gold Card members traveling on Alaska Airlines flights can now enjoy complimentary access to some of Alaska Airlines' VIP Lounges. In the near future, check-in priority, an additional free luggage allowance, boarding priority and other exclusive services will be announced for elite members.
[How to Visit Alaska Airlines VIP Lounge]
Hainan Airlines Fortune Wings Platinum and Gold Card members traveling on Alaska Airlines (hereinafter referred to as AS), upon entering Board Rooms should first show proof of their membership status at the reception desk and a flight itinerary or boarding pass for that day (the flight itinerary must include at least one AS flight segment) to enjoy Alaska Airlines airport VIP Lounge services.Elite members may also be accompanied by one non-member.
|Applicable Members||Applicable conditions||Lounge Categories||Applicable Airports|
|Fortune Wings Platinum Card
Fortune Wings Gold Card
|Must present a valid flight ticket or boarding pass
for that day that includes an Alaska Airlines flight
|Board Room||Anchorage (ANC)
Los Angeles (LAX)
1. For Fortune Wings Platinum Card and Gold Card members only;
2. Members using AS VIP Lounge should ensure that the flight itinerary include at least one AS flight segment;
3. For Fortune Wings Platinum Card or Gold Card authentication, members must present their membership cards to prove their elite member status;
4. Fortune Wings elite members defined above are limited to using Alaska Airlines VIP Lounge at the following four airports: Anchorage (ANC), Los Angeles (LAX), Portland (PDX), Seattle (SEA);
5. Each member can bring one accompanying passenger to the VIP Lounge.
In July 2015, Hainan Airlines and Alaska Airlines launched cooperation for their frequent flyer program and began mutual point accrual for members of both airlines. Fortune Wings members flying on Alaska Airlines flights only need to provide their Fortune Wings card number to staff when booking tickets or checking in, to automatically accrue Fortune Wings points. Click here to learn more
On March 1, 2016, both airlines further expanded cooperation with points and redemption, with Fortune Wings members able to redeem Fortune Wings points for Alaska Airlines awarded tickets. Click here to learn more
In the future, both airlines will continue to strengthen the frequent flyer plan and offer even more privileges to members.